Building on from Kaspersky Security Foundations, Kaspersky Optimum Security helps organizations to protect their business from new, unknown and evasive threats – in a resource-conscious way.
Prevent disruption and damage to your business by reducing the likelihood of falling victim to an evasive attack.
Quickly and easily prevent employees from leaving
themselves – and your
business – vulnerable to attack.
Maximize your ROI by boosting the number of incidents processed automatically, without increasing your human resources costs.
Kaspersky EDR OptimumKaspersky Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Optimum combining next-gen endpoint protection with essential EDR capabilities. Besides automated prevention and attack surface reduction, it delivers visibility into threats, tools for fast root cause analysis and rapid and accurate response capabilities. Advanced detection, Indicator of Compromise (IoC) scanning and visual investigation tools complete the picture.
Kaspersky MDR OptimumKaspersky Managed Detection and Response (MDR) Optimum delivers continuous 24/7 managed protection and automated threat hunting, and effectively brings your detection to expert levels. It enables organizations with a lack of resources and expertise to automatically hunt down threats that circumvent existing detection and prevention systems.
Premium Support and Professional Services
Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security
Beyond the endpoint
Risks and benefits
Next-gen endpoint security
- Automatic protection against ransomware, exploits, rootkits and fileless threats.
- Machine Learning based behavior detection and roll -back of any changes made by malware.
- All the tools to reduce your attack surface – manually or with Machine Learning based Adaptive Anomaly Control.
- Automation of routine tasks like encryption, vulnerability and patch management.
- Discover previously unrecognized attacks using Indicators of Compromise (IoCs).
- Easily understand an incident's scope, impact and root cause.
- Apply rapid and accurate response actions to incidents before any damage can occur.
- Only basic security expertise required.
- Proprietary Indicators of Attack (IoAs) enable the detection of stealthy non-malware threats that automated prevention and detection tools may have missed.
- The completely managed or guided disruption and containment of threats, delivering a swift reaction while keeping all response actions within your control.
- Supported by the most successful threat hunting teams in the industry and backed by over 25 years of consistently outstanding targeted attack research.