Kaspersky Lab is announcing a new subscription service, Kaspersky Cloud Sandbox, available through the Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal to help companies improve their investigation and response to complex threats.Learn more >
Woburn, MA, June 13, 2017 – A competitive analysis of the market for Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) by The Radicati Group has awarded Kaspersky Lab's Anti Targeted Attack platform “Trail Blazer” quadrant status, one of its top market leadership positions, in its “APT Protection – Market Quadrant, 2017.”
Kaspersky Lab’s Anti Targeted Attack (KATA) solution helps organizations to mitigate the risks by detecting targeted attacks at an earlier stage, dealing with live attacks and improving protection against future attacks. The main strengths of the solution highlighted by The Radicati Group experts include:
- Advanced threat and targeted attack detection across all layers of a targeted attack – initial infection, command and control communications, and lateral movements and data exfiltration.
- Flexible implementation, with separate network sensors and compatible, optional lightweight endpoint sensors, as well as hardware independent software appliances.
- The Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) is one of the largest threat intelligence databases, providing an ability to check files, URLs, domains and behavior popularity and reputation in order to detect suspicions and reduce false alerts.
- Kaspersky Private Security Network (KPSN) offers private threat intelligence database installation capabilities for isolated networks in support of regulatory compliance requirements.
- Kaspersky Lab also offers targeted attack mitigation services, which include training, response, and discovery.
“We are delighted that our Anti Targeted Attack solution has been recognized as a Trail Blazer in the anti-APT market in such a respected industry report as that compiled by The Radicati Group,” said Oleg Glebov, anti targeted attacks solution business lead at Kaspersky Lab. “Kaspersky Lab has always been a pioneer in helping businesses adapt their security strategies to defend against advanced threats and targeted attacks, and the move from “Specialist” to “Trail Blazer” shows that our strategy for disrupting the market is working.”
“Kaspersky Lab’s solution shows real innovation in the market because it meets customer needs in advanced detection, across all layers, using one technology solution,” said Sara Radicati at The Radicati Group. “This is one of the main reasons why we have positioned Kaspersky Lab as a Trail Blazer and in time the solution well poised to grow into the Top Player quadrant. As part of an adaptive security strategy, Kaspersky Anti Targeted Attack Platform provides advanced detection that goes beyond most conventional, prevention-focused security solutions.”
The full Radicati Market Quadrant, providing a competitive view of key players in the Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Protection market, can be found here.
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is a global cybersecurity company celebrating its 20 year anniversary in 2017. Kaspersky Lab’s deep threat intelligence and security expertise is constantly transforming into security solutions and services to protect businesses, critical infrastructure, governments and consumers around the globe. The company’s comprehensive security portfolio includes leading endpoint protection and a number of specialized security solutions and services to fight sophisticated and evolving digital threats. Over 400 million users are protected by Kaspersky Lab technologies and we help 270,000 corporate clients protect what matters most to them. Learn more at www.kaspersky.com.
Articles related to Product news
Enterprise-ready scalability, next generation technologies and EDR integration wrapped into Kaspersky Lab’s flagship endpoint security offering.Learn more >
Kaspersky Hybrid Cloud Security allows orchestration across major cloud platforms Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.Learn more >