Your passwords and docs - always on hand
Keep your passwords and documents in a secure private vault - and access them with one click from all your devices.
- Convenient: organize your data so it’s ready to use the moment you need it
- Secure: create unique passwords for your accounts, keep them in an encrypted vault & monitor password security in real-time
- Efficient: save time with technology that autofills your logins and auto-completes online forms
What’s inside Kaspersky Password Manager?
- Online accountsHave your login credentials autofilled on websites and in apps so you don’t need to remember them.
- Payment details*Enter your credit card details in one click at checkout, Plus get warned if the site you’re using is not trustworthy.
- Addresses*Enhance your online shopping by inputting your delivery address automatically when prompted."
- Personal docsStores scans of docs like your passport and driver's license, so they’re always ready to use.
- Medical recordsKeeps your health-related data - like check-up results and prescription details - organized and easy to access.
- PhotosSecures all your photo libraries, including your most cherished pics, and those you want to keep private.
- Password generatorLets you create passwords when you register new accounts - or replace weak passwords in existing ones.
- Password checkAlerts you if you’re using weak or duplicate passwords and prompts you to generate new ones.
- Leak detection*Warns if your passwords have been leaked online so you can take the appropriate action.
- Keep your data organizedSort your data into folders so it’s easy to find what you need. Plus add key passwords and docs to Favorites.
- Import passwordsImport your passwords into the app all in one go - or save them individually as and when you use them.
- Find documents easilyLocate documents on your devices using AI technology and add them to your vault in just a few taps.
When we say your personal data is secure…
Millions of customers already trust us with their data
Installing Kaspersky Password Manager is easy
Frequently Asked Questions
For all devices
- Internet connection required
- For correct operation, please install the latest version of Kaspersky Password Manager on all your devices. Mixing the old version and the latest version – on different devices – may cause operating issues.
- Mozilla™ FireFox™ (version 65 or higher) / Mozilla FireFox for OS X
- Google Chrome™ (version 70 or higher) / Google Chrome for OS X
- Yandex Browser
- Microsoft Edge based on Chromium (version 79 or higher)
- Safari for OS X
Windows®-based desktops and laptops
- 150MB free space on the hard drive
- Processor: 1GHz or higher
- Memory (RAM): 1GB (32-bit) or 2GB (64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 11 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise
- Microsoft Windows 8 & 8.1 / Pro / Enterprise / 8.1 update
- Microsoft Windows 7 / Starter / Home Basic & Premium / Professional / Ultimate / Enterprise SP1 or higher
Mac® desktops and laptops
- 300 MB of free space on the hard drive
- macOS 10.13 or later
Android smartphones and tablets
- 80 MB of free space
- Android™ 5.0 or higher
- Minimum screen resolution: 320 x 480
iPhone and iPad
- 120 MB of free space
- iOS® 13.0 or higher
For your own security, Kaspersky doesn't store your main password on any of your devices or in the cloud. We recommend that you memorize your main password, or write it down and keep it safe, because it can't be recovered if forgotten. There is no way to access your password locker or your data without your main password – if you lose it, you’ll also lose access to your data.
Kaspersky Password Manager encrypts data using a symmetric key algorithm based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) – this AES algorithm is used worldwide to protect top-secret data. As part of this you receive a key – used to get into your password vault – that is derived from your main password using Password-Based Key Derivation Function 2 (PBKDF2).
No. We use Zero-Knowledge Security, which means neither Kaspersky – as the application developer – nor anybody else, knows a single thing about your data. Your data belongs only to you and is accessible only by you. This aspect of your password protection will never change. We respect users’ privacy completely.
When you add data to your password keeper on one device, the app automatically sends this data to the cloud, and then from the cloud straight to your other devices that have Kaspersky Password Manager installed on them, and that are connected to your My Kaspersky account. Also, automatic sync is set to default within your password management software – making your password storage seamless.
Yes. Backup is necessary to restore data if it is damaged or destroyed in the main storage location (on the internal hard disk of the computer or the flash memory of a mobile device).
The Free version of Kaspersky Password Manager does everything the Premium version does, but it only allows you to store a maximum total of 15 entries. That’s a maximum total of 15 passwords and confidential documents – like your passport, driver’s license and bank cards – combined. Which means it only offers you limited password storage, and limited storage for your personal data too. To take advantage of unlimited storage, you need our Premium version.