1. Forgot/lost secret code to Kaspersky Internet Security for Android
You will be suggested to specify a secret code during initial configuration of Anti-Theft or during the first launch of Privacy Protection in Kaspersky Internet Security for Android.
To restore a lost/forgotten secret code, do the following:
- Log in the web portal under a Kaspersky Account you used during initial configuration of Anti-Theft or during the first launch of Privacy Protection.
- Select a tab with your device name and click the link Recover secret code.
- A recovery code will be displayed on the screen.
- On your device, click the button Enter recovery code.
- Enter the recovery code received on the web portal and click Recover.
- Your secret code will be displayed on the screen. Enter a secret code and click Enter.
Your secret code has been recovered.