1. What is Virtual Keyboard
Virtual keyboard can be used for additional protection during the data input on the banks and payment system websites opened in the protected browser, in any office application for entering text, and in any Internet resource for entering confidential information (for example, login, password, digital wallet number and etc.).
Virtual keyboard only prevents the interception of personal data when working with the following web browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8 – 10.
- Google Chrome 9.x – 12.x
- Mozilla Firefox 15.x – 17.x
Virtual keyboard cannot protect your personal data if the website requiring the entry of such data has been hacked, because in this case the information is obtained directly by the intruders.
2. How to open Virtual Keyboard
How to open virtual keyboard from the main program window
To open the virtual keyboard from the main program window, do the following:
How to open virtual keyboard from the context menu of the program icon
- Open the main program window.
- In the main program window expand the list of the components by clicking either the arrow up or the right arrow button.
- Click the Virtual keyboard button.
In order to open the virtual keyboard from the context menu of the program icon, do the following:
How to open virtual keyboard from web-browser window
- In the right bottom corner of the screen right-click the program icon.
- In the context menu select Tools -> Virtual Keyboard.
To open the virtual keyboard from the window of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Opera, click the button on the web-browser tools panel.
3. Data input using Virtual Keyboard
To enter data using the virtual keyboard, do the following:
- Enter the required data clicking the corresponding keys on the virtual keyboard.
- Make sure the data are entered in the correct field.
- Close the virtual keyboard.
When clicking function keys (Shift, Alt, Ctrl) Virtual Keyboard applies a special entry mode (for example, when clicking Shift all characters are entered capitalized). To cancel the special mode, click the function key again.
4. How to toggle the language of Virtual Keyboard
To toggle the language of Virtual Keyboard:
- On the real keyboard click the Ctrl key and on Virtual Keyboard right-click the Shift key; or
- On the real keyboard click the Shift key and on the virtual keyboard, right-click the Alt key.
You can also toggle the language of Virtual Keyboard by using a key combination on the real keyboard (Ctrl + Shift or Shift + Alt, depending on your settings).
5. How to use key combinations on Virtual Keyboard
To use key combinations on Virtual Keyboard:
- On the Virtual Keyboard click the first key (for example, for the key combination Alt+F4, you first need to click the Alt key).
- Then click the second key (for example, for the key combination Alt+F4, the second key is F4).
- Click the first key again (Alt).
The repeat click is equivalent to the key release on a real keyboard.
6. How to open extended virtual keyboard
You can open extended virtual keyboard by clicking the arrows button in the right upper corner of the keyboard.