When/Where: Tuesday, April 15, 2014 at 9:30am PT
St. Regis Hotel
125 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
What: Kaspersky Lab will host its annual CyberSecurity Summit, featuring leading experts in IT security from the corporate, government and IT management industries.
The CyberSecurity Summit will focus on “The State of Enterprise IT Security” and what it means for businesses worldwide. Organizations around the world now find themselves targeted everyday by attacks initiated by criminals seeking monetary profit or as an act of cyberwarfare. The half-day event will examine the day-to-day realities of businesses and governments struggling to protect their invaluable digital assets against a rising tide of advanced threats. The event will also provide expert perspectives on how threats to government-run critical infrastructure and privately-maintained financial services operations could impact the global economy.
If you are interested in attending, please contact Stephen.Russell@kaspersky.com to request an invitation. For more information on the Kaspersky CyberSecurity Summit, please follow @KasperskyNAB2B and #EnterpriseSec.
Who: Featured speakers include:
- Tom Ridge, Former Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security; Chairman of the National Organization on Disability and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s National Security Task Force
- Eugene Kaspersky, Chairman and CEO, Kaspersky Lab
- Howard Schmidt, Former Cybersecurity Coordinator of the Obama Administration; Chair, Kaspersky Lab International Advisory Board
- Joe Sullivan, Chief Security Officer, Facebook
- Fred Schwien, Director of Homeland Security Programs & Strategy, The Boeing Company
- Ellen Richey, Executive Vice President and Chief Enterprise Risk Officer, Visa
- Steve Adegbite, Senior Vice President of Enterprise Information Security Program Oversight and Strategy organization, Wells Fargo & Co.
- Chris Rezek, Expert Consultant, McKinsey
- Rich Mogull, Analyst & CEO, Securosis
- Kurt Baumgartner, Principal Security Researcher, Global Research & Analysis Team, Kaspersky Lab
- Peter Beardmore, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Kaspersky Lab
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions. The company is ranked among the world’s top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users*. Throughout its more than 16-year history Kaspersky Lab has remained an innovator in IT security and provides effective digital security solutions for large enterprises, SMBs and consumers. Kaspersky Lab, with its holding company registered in the United Kingdom, currently operates in almost 200 countries and territories across the globe, providing protection for over 300 million users worldwide. Learn more atwww.kaspersky.com.
* The company was rated fourth in the IDC rating Worldwide Endpoint Security Revenue by Vendor, 2011. The rating was published in the IDC report "Worldwide Endpoint Security 2012–2016 Forecast and 2011 Vendor Shares (IDC #235930, July 2012). The report ranked software vendors according to earnings from sales of endpoint security solutions in 2011.
For the latest in-depth information on security threat issues and trends, please visit:
Securelist | Information about Viruses, Hackers and Spam
Follow @Securelist on Twitter
Threatpost | The First Stop for Security News
Follow @Threatpost on Twitter