Woburn, MA – February 24, 2014–Kaspersky Lab North America announced today that Chris Doggett, Senior Vice President Corporate Sales, Kaspersky Lab North America, has been named one of CRN’s 2014 Channel Chiefs. This prestigious list of the most powerful leaders in the IT channel recognizes those executives directly responsible for driving channel sales and growth within their organization, while evangelizing the importance of the channel throughout the entire IT Industry.
As a recognized global business leader with more than 13 years of channel and industry experience, Chris understands the most important factor of a successful business: listening to what partners want and going the extra mile to meet their needs. Chris’ knowledge and insight have helped to spark the implementation of several key partner investments and programs based on partner feedback over the last year:
- Launch of Certified Service Provider Program: Gives partners the ability to sell and deliver professional services in partnership with Kaspersky Lab, allowing them to more effectively drive revenue and increase customer value.
- Increased Rewards and Protection for Partners: Provides partners with greater margin protection on existing customer accounts and offers greater rewards for their investments in developing technical capabilities.
- Revamped Partner Portal & New Mobile Site: Provides partners with solutions-focused sales and marketing toolkits, and a mobile site that provides on-the-go access to all the key sales content to enable more effective sales conversations on demand.
- SE2SE Program: Gives partners a leg-up on the most advanced technology through a monthly education series focusing on advanced technical topics, geared towards offering more effective customer solutions.
- Lead-Gen Programs: Provides partners with an increased number of qualified leads by strengthening our digital marketing programs and investing significant resources and budget to generate more leads.
- Video Assets: Helps partners easily demonstrate the protection that Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business offers, and provides clear demonstration of how the product can bring value to customers.
The results speak for themselves: Chris’ expertise and know-how combined with Kaspersky Lab’s 100 percent channel model and strong partner community has significantly enhanced Kaspersky Lab’s results and placed the company and its partners in a position for significant success and growth in 2014 and beyond:
- Sales Growth:
- Overall sales increased more than 21% YoY
- New business growth rates doubled over the prior year (2012)
- Sales in the mid-market segment (250 – 2500) grew more than 42%
- Quarterly sales records were broken every quarter (i.e., in Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4)
- Sales to existing customers increased in value more than 20% on average
- Partner Growth:
- Increased the number of deal registration by 25% YoY
- Recruited 800 new partners
CRN Channel Chiefs were selected by the CRN editorial team based on channel experience, program innovations, channel-driven revenue, and public support for the importance of IT channel sales.
Steve Orenberg, President
Kaspersky Lab North America
“It’s no surprise that Chris has received this recognition. His work and dedication to partners continue to help move Kaspersky Lab ahead of the competition. He’s always thinking one step ahead about what our partners need and what we need to do to deliver, and he doesn’t settle for the status quo. The result is a truly beneficial partnership where we are able to grow our partner base and the partners are able to grow their business.”
Robert Faletra, CEO
The Channel Company
“We are pleased to highlight the many executives throughout the industry who work tirelessly to advance the standing of the channel community within their organizations. The CRN Channel Chief honorees lead, inspire and engage peers and serve as valuable advocates to help ensure the health and longevity of the channel within the IT industry. We applaud their efforts and look forward to their continued success.”
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions. The company is ranked among the world’s top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users*. Throughout its more than 16-year history Kaspersky Lab has remained an innovator in IT security and provides effective digital security solutions for large enterprises, SMBs and consumers. Kaspersky Lab, with its holding company registered in the United Kingdom, currently operates in almost 200 countries and territories across the globe, providing protection for over 300 million users worldwide. Learn more at www.kaspersky.com.
Securelist | Information about Viruses, Hackers and Spam
Follow @Securelist on Twitter
Threatpost | The First Stop for Security News
Follow @Threatpost on Twitter