Did you like this?
friends and colleagues.
Data loss prevention features join inbound and outbound protection in the Axway MailGate enterprise email security solution. MailGate is available as a hardened Linux appliance and can also be deployed in a VMware environment. It supports IPv6 out of the box, and it makes regulatory compliance easier, Axway says.
- Antivirus: McAfee or Kaspersky engine-based virus protection with integrated policy controls
- Virus outbreak protection: Zero-hour protection against new virus outbreaks with quarantining and notification options
- Automatic updates with zero downtime
- Integrated reporting and alert framework
- Allows for policy-based disposition
Best For: Enterprises looking for a comprehensive data loss prevention strategy combined with email security.
Related Business News Articles
The global fight against ransomware continues to gather pace with more than 30 new partners from both the public and private sector joining the No More Ransom project.Learn more >
In 2016, the world’s biggest cyber threats were related to money, information and a desire to disrupt.Learn more >
According to the DDOS intelligence report for Q3 2016, Kaspersky Lab experts have noted an emerging trend – a growth in the number of attacks using encryption.Learn more >