Episode 295 of the Transatlantic Cable kicks off with discussions around LLM (Large Language Model) A.I regulations however, is it a case of too little, too late? From there the team talk about a concerning case of attackers using deep fake audio to try to extort money out of a victim.
Following that, there’s yet more discussion around A.I, including news that a fake photograph has won a prestigious photography award, and is the hacking of LLM A.I the start of something new in the cybersecurity world?
Additionally, we also have an interview with Marc Rivero, Senior Security Researcher at Kaspersky to talk about his upcoming webinar entitled “Be aware of ransomware TTPs: applying MITRE to ransomware campaigns“.
If you like what you heard, please consider subscribing.
- Be aware of ransomware TTPs: applying MITRE to ransomware campaigns
- ‘We have to move fast’: US looks to establish rules for artificial intelligence
- AI clones child’s voice in fake kidnapping scam
- Sony World Photography Award 2023: Winner refuses award after revealing AI creation
- The Hacking of ChatGPT Is Just Getting Started