Welcome to the Transatlantic Cable – a podcast that dives into hot topics in the security news and industry each week. We start off this episode from Isle of Wight, where its Council’s electric vehicle chargers were hacked to show a porn site! Then we move to Shanghai, where the latest lockdown comes with a creepy robot creature scuttling through the empty streets. Also, Bored Apes goes Hollywood with a Coinbase-produced movie trilogy!
Also, some good news for cryptocurrency fans as the UK Treasury has announced that it will regulate some cryptocurrencies as part of a wider plan to make the UK a hub for digital payment companies. Lastly, we finish the episode from the U.S. where scammers use a puppy face to steal from their victims.
- Isle of Wight: Council’s electric vehicle chargers hacked to show porn site
- With Shanghai’s latest lockdown comes this creepy robot creature scuttling through the empty streets
- Bored Apes Go Hollywood With Coinbase-Produced Movie Trilogy
- Cryptocurrency: UK Treasury to regulate some stablecoins
- Google sues scammer for ‘puppy fraud’