In this week’s edition of the Transatlantic Cable podcast, Dave and I keep to our tradition of delivering the news in 20 minutes or less. During our discussion, we discuss Chinese police using facial recognition glasses (think Google Glass meets the Matrix), Ethereum scam via Twitter, iPhone source code on GitHub, and more.
For more on this week’s topics, see:
- iPhone source code leaked to GitHub
- Scamming Ethereum over Twitter
- China’s surveillance glasses
- Is your phone tracking you?
- Price of zero-day vulnerabilities