For the 112th edition of the Kaspersky Transatlantic Cable podcast, I head to Moscow to discuss privacy with four of my corporate communications colleagues.
During the 20+ minute talk with Julia, Kate, Oksana and Anya, the discussion ranges from how and what we share online to what privacy is, what it is not and who should be regulating privacy on the Internet.
If you enjoy the podcast, consider subscribing and sharing with your friends who need more regular updates on security. For more tips on privacy online, check out the blogposts on the topic below.
- 10 tips to improve your Internet privacy
- The true value of digital privacy: are consumers selling themselves short?
- The boundaries of trust: Privacy and protection in cyberspace
- Privacy audit: Find out what the Internet knows about you
- Why online privacy is good for our mental health
- The battle for e-privacy