It’s hard to secure a home network, which includes various devices like PCs, laptops, tablets and smartphones. One vulnerable gadget puts all of the others at risk. But if Kaspersky Internet Security or Kaspersky Total Security is installed on all of your devices, the problem can be easily solved.
Connect your Kaspersky software to the My Kaspersky portal — and you’ll be able scan every device or the whole home network remotely, as well as update their antivirus databases. Devices of your kids and family members will be fully protected even when you are away, at work or on a business trip.
To connect Kaspersky Internet Security to My Kaspersky, follow these recommendations:
- Open Kaspersky Internet Security and click the Additional tools button.
- Choose Management Console.
- Click Connect the computer to My Kaspersky.
- Log in to My Kaspersky or create a new account.
- Now you can update antivirus databases and scan PC and connected devices remotely.
Apart from all things mentioned above, My Kaspersky will be extremely useful when you use the Anti-Theft feature.