Auto-Renewal protects your devices and data continuously, reminds you of your subscription status and saves you time.
How does it work?
- You place your order and your subscription is activated at the moment of purchase.
- Before your subscription expires, we’ll notify you via email that your Auto-Renewal payment is due. So you’ll know the exact amount and payment date, plus any changes to the original price.
- If you decide to proceed with Auto-Renewal, the upcoming fee is taken automatically using your original payment details. In case of payment problems – for example an expired bank card – we’ll send you a link to update your billing information.
- You’ll receive an email confirming your renewal has been successful.
- If you want to unsubscribe from Auto-Renewal, you can do so at any time. Instructions are attached to your order confirmation email.
How to turn off Auto-Renewal?
To cancel your Auto Renewal Service, you can log into Account Details (if you are unable to log in, please try this link) and follow the instructions below:
- Enter the Order Number into ‘Quick Order Look Up’ section. This can be found on your order confirmation page or in the order confirmation email that you will have received when making the original purchase.
- Enter Password which can also be found in the order confirmation email.
- Once logged in you will see a Cancel and a Renewal buttons.
- Pressing Cancel will stop the Auto Renewal Service. Your product will still be active until the subscription expiry date.
Cancel your Auto Renewal Service by submitting a request to Customer Service and following the instructions below:
- Enter the Order Number on the form. This can be found on your order confirmation page or in the order confirmation email that you will have received when making the original purchase.
- Enter and verify the email address that you used for the purchase.
- Under the section headed 'Please Select a Subject:', select 'Subscription Request' in the drop down box, then select 'Please cancel auto-renew on my subscription'.
- Click the 'send email' button to submit the request.
- You will then receive an email confirming that your Auto Renewal Service cancellation request is being processed.