Manage your Subscription
To review your subscription information, update your billing details, or cancel Auto-Renewal, please follow the instructions below to access your subscription settings.
If you have a My Kaspersky account, please Log in here.
For orders placed through Digital River (DR* on billing statement, or an order number with 11-12 digits. Example: 8790835507)
To manage your Auto-Renewal Service through Digital River, you can log into Account Details and follow the instructions below:
- Enter your email address and last 4 digits of your credit card, or enter in the order number and password that can be found in the order confirmation email.
- Once logged in you will see Cancel and Renewal buttons.
- Pressing Cancel will stop the Auto-Renewal Service. Your product will still be active until the subscription expiry date.
For orders placed through Nexway (NW on billing statement, or an order number with both numbers and letters. Example: 1AB2CDDEFJH):
If you created an account after your original purchase:
- Visit the Nexway Customer portal.
- Enter your log-in information.
- If you do not have this, you can select ‘Forgot your password’, enter in your email address, and your credentials will be sent to you.
- Once logged in, you may modify your subscription as required.
If you did not create an account at purchase:
- Find the original order confirmation email for your purchase
- Click the link under ‘Your Account’
- Create your username and password and click ‘Initialize Your Credentials’
- Click on your subscription to view or modify the settings