Did you like this?
friends and colleagues.
New Incentives & Lead-Generation Programs Help Partners Grow their Business and Increase their Bottom Line
Woburn, MA – February 8, 2013 - Kaspersky Lab today announced the rollout of new incentives and programs developed to help partners get the most out of their relationship with Kaspersky Lab. The programs were built in conjunction with the January 2013 launch of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, a new generation of business security solutions and the first true security platform built from the ground up, offering a business critical combination of deep protection, efficiency and seamless manageability.
Kaspersky Lab’s new 2013 partner offerings not only include more lucrative rewards, but the programs and assets will enable partners to more effectively drive business and increase their bottom line. These new offerings include:
- New Rewards: Effective now through March 31, 2013, Kaspersky Lab is doubling its incentive payments on all Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business, Advanced and Total platform sales.
- SE2SE Program Revamp: Kaspersky Lab’s SE2SE program, a monthly education series on advanced topics, now rewards technical champions who influence sales. When pre-sales Systems Engineers (SEs) attend a monthly SE2SE WebEx and pass an exam, they are eligible to receive a SPIFF payment on any eligible sales that they influence—this includes all Kaspersky Lab sales made within their company. SPIFF payouts range from $25 to $200 per deal.
- Lead-Gen Programs: In 2013, Kaspersky Lab is placing a priority on lead generation, allocating significant resources and budget to ensure a strong digital marketing program that generates significant numbers of qualified leads for the Kaspersky Lab sales team to engage with partners on. As this engine ramps up in Q1, the company expects to see more than a 300 percent increase in lead generation over Q1, 2013.
- Video Assets: Kaspersky Lab now offers a number of new assets that help partners to demonstrate the superior protection that Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business offers. Most notably, new videos cover different aspects of the product as well as messaging that helps position the product with customers. The videos can be found on the Kaspersky Lab Americas YouTube pages.
Partners should contact their preferred Kaspersky Lab distributor or their channel account manager for more program details.
A Winning Partner Program
For the fifth consecutive year, in 2012 Kaspersky Lab was recognized for outstanding achievement in CRN’s Annual Report Card, this time taking home the highly coveted honor in the overall Client Security Software category by earning the highest partner-voted scores across all three sub-categories including Product Innovation, Support and Partnership. Additionally in 2012, Kaspersky Lab earned a 5-Star rating in CRN's annual Partner Programs Guide and was crowned a 2012 CRN Channel Champion, winning all three subcategories in the Network Security Software category.
Vice President, Corporate Marketing, Kaspersky Lab North America
“As a 100% channel-centric company, we’re committed to providing partners everything they need for success. From training and support materials to sales and marketing tools, we have one end game in mind—to increase your profitability and grow our businesses together.”
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions. The company is ranked among the world’s top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users*. Throughout its 15-year history Kaspersky Lab has remained an innovator in IT security and provides effective digital security solutions for consumers, SMBs and enterprises. The company currently operates in almost 200 countries and territories across the globe, providing protection for over 300 million users worldwide. Learn more at www.kaspersky.com.
* The company was rated fourth in the IDC rating Worldwide Endpoint Security Revenue by Vendor, 2011. The rating was published in the IDC report "Worldwide Endpoint Security 2012–2016 Forecast and 2011 Vendor Shares (IDC #235930, July 2012). The report ranked software vendors according to earnings from sales of endpoint security solutions in 2011.
For the latest in-depth information on security threat issues and trends, please visit http://www.securelist.com/. Follow @Securelist on Twitter. For the most up-to-date world security news, visit http://www.threatpost.com/.
Related Press Releases Articles
Today, Kaspersky Lab is announcing the availability of its latest Q1 2017 DDoS Intelligence Report, which confirms the forecasts about the evolution of DDoS attacks made by the company’s experts following the 2016 results.Learn more >
Statements Regarding the U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Hearing Referencing Kaspersky Lab on May 11, 2017
While hosting a Reddit Ask Me Anything session on May 11, Eugene Kaspersky, CEO of Kaspersky Lab, provided two statements addressing mentions of the company during a recent Senate hearing:Learn more >
CRN recognizes two Kaspersky Lab executives in annual list of Women of the ChannelLearn more >