Kaspersky Auto-Renewal Service
Kaspersky's Auto-Renewal Service is an easy and convenient way to ensure that your computer, personal data and financial information are always protected. With the Auto-Renewal Service, your Kaspersky Lab product license is automatically renewed before it expires, providing you with seamless protection.
Your Kaspersky Lab software is renewed automatically,
so your protection continues seamlessly.
When your license expires, you won't spend time renewing your
subscription, you'll spend your time enjoying the web.
Puts you in complete control
With this perpetual license, you have access to free software upgrades
throughout the license period.
How does it work?
How will my subscription be automatically renewed?
Auto-Renewal Service will allow you to easily maintain your subscription by automatically renewing it one subscription period from the original purchase date at the then current renewal price (plus applicable tax). The subscription period may be one year or multiple years, depending on the initial term you selected in your original purchase.
Your Kaspersky Lab software will be renewed automatically. You do not need a new activation code or to do anything else in order to stay protected for the next period. Your license will be extended automatically and you will remain protected.
If for any reason it is not possible to charge the card (for example, your credit card has expired) you will receive a reminder via email advising you to update your credit or debit card information accordingly. If you are unable to resolve the problem immediately and your subscription expires, please visit the Kaspersky Lab Renewal & Upgrade Center.
How do I cancel my Auto-Renewal Service?
To cancel your Auto-Renewal Service, log into Account Details and follow the instructions below:
- Enter the Order Number into 'Quick Order Look Up' section. This can be found on your order confirmation page or in the order confirmation email that you will have received when making the original purchase.
- Enter your password which can also be found in the order confirmation email.
- Once logged in you will see "Cancel" and "Renewal" buttons.
- Pressing "Cancel" will stop the Auto-Renewal Service. Your product will still be active until the subscription expiration date.
Cancel your Auto-Renewal Service by submitting a request to Customer Service and following the instructions below:
- Enter the Order Number on the form. This can be found on your order confirmation page or in the order confirmation email that you received when making the original purchase.
- Enter and verify the email address that you used for the purchase.
- Under the section headed 'Please Select a Subject:', select 'Subscription Request' in the drop down box, then select 'Please cancel auto-renew on my subscription'.
- Click the 'send email' button to submit the request.
- You will then receive an email confirming that your Auto-Renewal Service cancellation request is being processed.