Activate Your Product
Activate Kaspersky 2011
If you do not yet have Kaspersky 2011 installed, please follow our full Step-by-Step Installation Guide to download, install and activate your Kaspersky 2011.
If you have enjoyed your Kaspersky 2011 Trial, or your existing Kaspersky 2011 install needs to be reactivated, you do not need to remove and reinstall the software. Just enter the new Activation Code from your order email, the back of the new CD sleeve, or the Activation Card that is included in the DVD case.
The Kaspersky Trial is the same software as the licensed version, except the Trial lasts only 30 days. All functionality is the same.
Please follow the below steps to activate your Kaspersky 2011
The below images show Kaspersky Internet Security 2011, but are the same for Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2011.
Locate your activation code. This can be found in your order email from our online Store, the back of the CD sleeve, or the Activation Card that is included in the DVD case. The code will be four sets of five characters and looks like XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX.
Open Kaspersky 2011 and click on License not installed at the bottom.
- In the License management window, click on Activate the application with a new license.
- Enter your 20 character activation code, which is four sets of five characters, or XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. You can find your activation code on your order email or CD sleeve. The wizard will automatically capitalize letters and add the dashes. Click Next.
- Please wait while the wizard connects to our Activation Server and activates your Kaspersky 2011 license.
- After the license is installed, you will see the License type and Expiration date. Click Next.
- Click Close to return to the main Kaspersky window.