Secure storage – helps protect your digital identity
Kaspersky Password Manager stores passwords, identity data and more:
Easy access to websites
Web credentials – logins and passwords – that are necessary to gain access to specific websites and online accounts are securely stored:
- Whenever you use your PC or Mac to revisit a favorite website, Kaspersky Password Manager can automatically input the necessary login information.
- When you’re using a mobile device to revisit a website, the necessary credentials will be automatically entered when you browse saved web pages or accounts via the Kaspersky Password Manager program.
Easy access to apps
Kaspersky Password Manager also works with popular apps that require logins and passwords – so you don’t have to remember every username and password to access different apps.
Storing your identity
Kaspersky Password Manager stores your identity information in a convenient format:
- Your identity card may include your full name, date of birth, gender, email address, phone number, country of residence, credit card details, bank account number… and more.
Creating and saving notes
On Windows PCs, you can:
- Store notes within pre-designed templates – such as forms for software licenses, credit cards, passport details, driver’s license information and more
- Create and store free-form notes
On Macs and mobile devices, you can create and store free-form notes.
Management of passwords and personal data – saves you time and eliminates errors
Automated features make it even easier to maintain security when you’re accessing websites and apps:
Synchronizes passwords and data across all devices
Kaspersky Password Manager can synchronize all your passwords and personal data across your Windows PC, Mac, smartphone or tablet:
- Every time you launch Kaspersky Password Manager or add new records, the program automatically synchronizes* all passwords and personal data and delivers all updates to each device.
- You can easily view, create, change and delete accounts, identities and your secure notes / memos on every device.
- Synchronization helps to ensure you can access passwords and personal information… and automatically log into your favorite websites and apps directly from whichever device you’re using**.
*The synchronization of passwords and data requires an Internet connection.
**When using a mobile device, the auto-login feature is accessible from Kaspersky Password Manager’s interface.
Automatically imports passwords from browsers and apps
When you first launch Kaspersky Password Manager on your PC or Mac, it automatically imports all your logins and passwords from the web browser:
- Other logins and passwords can be added manually at any time.
Auto-login to websites
- On Macs and Windows PCs, Kaspersky Password Manager automatically logs you into your accounts – without you having to type your login details.
- When using a mobile device – and browsing within Kaspersky Password Manager – the program will automatically log you into your account*. All you have to do is ‘tap’ on the account you want to open.
If you open a web browser on your mobile device – outside the Kaspersky Password Manager program – your credentials won’t be automatically entered and you won’t be invited to save any new credentials.
Auto-login to apps
- On Macs and Windows PCs, Kaspersky Password Manager automatically logs you into your app accounts – without you having to type your login details.
- On mobile devices, instead of providing an auto-login, Kaspersky Password Manager will give you a convenient reminder of your login and password*.
**For mobile devices, the program will not automatically log you into your app accounts. If you open a new app, your credentials – i.e. login and password – won’t be automatically entered and you won’t be invited to save any new credentials.
Automatically fills in forms on websites*
If you’re accessing a website on your PC or Mac and the site needs you to complete a form – for example, if you’re registering a new account, providing payment details or checking in for a flight – Kaspersky Password Manager will automatically fill in the form, using the personal data that’s already stored in your identity card.
- The free version of the program lets you create one identity card**. The premium version allows the creation of an unlimited number of identity cards – so you can store business and personal information separately.
*Automatic form filling is available for Macs and Windows PCs. For mobile devices, the program will let you view all of the data on the identity card – so you can complete the form manually.
**An identity card can contain a range of personal information – including your name, address, date of birth, credit card details and more – to help enable automated completion of web forms, when you’re using your PC or Mac.
Quick launch button – for PCs and Macs
The quick launch button makes it even easier to manage passwords directly from a website or app – giving you convenient access to the following options:
- Fast search and access to the relevant website or app account
- Selection and activation of the relevant identity card – to complete a web form
- Quick addition of new passwords or data
Remote license management
Kaspersky Protection Center
lets you remotely monitor and manage your Kaspersky Password Manager license. Just sign into the Kaspersky Protection Center and you can:
- See a list of all your devices that have Kaspersky Password Manager installed (provided they’re connected to Kaspersky Protection Center)
- Remotely manage your Kaspersky Password Manager license – to buy or renew the premium version of the program
- View information about your license – including when it was activated, when it will expire… and more
Kaspersky Protection Center also provides an easy way to access and manage many other Kaspersky security solutions and services.*
*Some Kaspersky products are not currently compatible with Kaspersky Protection Center.
High-level protection – to add to your defenses
Kaspersky Password Manager provides several layers of innovative security features – to help keep your passwords and identity secure:
Instead of having to remember all of your different passwords, Kaspersky Password Manager means you only have to remember your master password… and Kaspersky Password Manager will automatically access and use all of the passwords and identity data that are securely stored in your encrypted vault:
- Kaspersky Password Manager doesn’t store the master password in your local or online vault – but it’s the only password that you’ll need to remember.
Because cybercriminals use keylogger programs to steal passwords and other information – by recording which keys you press on your computer keyboard – Kaspersky Password Manager includes Virtual Keyboard technology for PCs:
- Virtual Keyboard lets you use mouse clicks – instead of your keyboard – to enter your master password… so keyloggers can’t access your master password.
Encryption of passwords and data
When passwords are automatically saved by your web browser, those passwords may be stored in an unencrypted form – which makes it easier for cybercriminals to access them. Kaspersky Password Manager stores all passwords and other personal information in a secure, encrypted database on your computer or mobile device:
- The encrypted database can only be decrypted by using your master password – so it prevents your information from being stolen by cybercriminals.
Kaspersky Password Manager includes a special, strong password generator that runs on Windows PCs – to help you to create strong passwords that are difficult for cybercriminals to crack:
- Passwords that are automatically generated on your PC are saved and made available for use on all your supported devices.
- You can also see the history of passwords that have been created.
Intelligent design – so it’s simple to use and simple to update
When a program has a user interface that’s already familiar to you, it’s easier for you to use and manage:
For each device type – Windows PCs, Macs, Android smartphones & tablets, iPhones and iPads – Kaspersky Password Manager has individual interfaces to suit each platform… so the program has a familiar ‘look and feel’:
- The interfaces are intuitive to use and the main window provides quick access to all key options.
- You can create groups for different types of entries – such as passwords for social networks or email addresses, bank accounts, shopping websites… and more.
Whenever Kaspersky releases an upgrade for Kaspersky Password Manager – for any of the supported devices – the program will prompt you to install the latest version… and installation is quick and easy.