Kaspersky Total Space Security
Total Space Security is Kaspersky’s ultimate protection suite. Offering integrated protection for corporate networks of any size or level of complexity from all types of contemporary computer threats. The solution includes components for the protection of workstations and smartphones, providing users with secure and fast access to company information resources and the Internet, as well as secure communications via email.
- Integrated protection from malware, spyware, hacker attacks and spam at all levels of the corporate network from workstations to Internet gateways.
- Application startup control and Application Privilege Control for Windows workstations.
- Device Control, customizable to the device ID level for Windows implementations.
- Hardware and Software inventory reports with vulnerability flagging.
- Support for virtual environments.
- A new anti-virus engine ensures optimal use of resources.
- Cloud-Assisted protection via integration with the Kaspersky Security Network.
- Enhanced proactive protection for workstations and file servers against new malicious programs.
- On-the-fly scanning of email and Internet traffic.
- Personal firewall for protection on any type of network, including Wi-Fi.
- Local protection from unsolicited emails and phishing.
- Prevents data leaks from lost smartphones.
- Protection for file servers running Windows, Linux and Novell NetWare.
- Comprehensive protection for terminal servers and cluster servers.
- Load balancing of server processes.
- Anti-virus protection for Sendmail, qmail, Postfix and Exim mail servers.
- Scanning of messages, databases and other objects on Lotus Notes/Domino servers.
- Scanning of all messages on Microsoft Exchange servers, including public folders.
- Blocks mass mailings and malware outbreaks.
- Centralized protection from spam.
- Centralized anti-virus scanning of Internet traffic (HTTP/FTP) in real time.
- Protects of Microsoft ISA Server (including server arrays).
- Support for proxy server appliances.
- Full support for 64-bit systems.
- Centralized installation, management and updates
- Web interface for after-hours or remote use
- Dashboards display current status of network anti-virus protection
- Device Control to manage employee use of removable media
- Dedicated security policy for remote users
- Support for network access control technology (Cisco® NAC and Microsoft® NAP)
- Comprehensive reports on network protection status
Applications inside Kaspersky Total Space Security:
» Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Novell NetWare
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Linux File Server
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Storage
» Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange Servers
» Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange 2003
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Lotus Domino
» Kaspersky Mail Gateway
» Kaspersky Anti-Spam for Linux
» Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Smartphone
» Kaspersky Security Center
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus 8.0 for Microsoft ISA Server and Forefront TMG Standard Edition
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Microsoft ISA Server
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Proxy Server
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Check Point Firewall-1
Download a free 30-day trial for Kaspersky Total Space Security.How to Buy »
Our expert Sales Team is ready to answer any questions you may have about our Business Security Products, and help you find the right Kaspersky Authorized Reseller.Documentation »
Download Kaspersky Total Space Security Product Documentation