Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security
Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security ensures the free flow of information within your organization and secure communication with the outside world. The solution includes components for the protection of workstations, smartphones and both mail and file servers from all types of contemporary computer threats, removing malware from emails and keeping information secure and fully accessible to users of network resources.
- Anti-virus protection for critical network nodes: workstations, laptops, file and mail servers as well as smartphones.
- A new anti-virus engine ensures optimal use of resources.
- Enhanced proactive protection for workstations and file servers against new malicious programs.
- Application startup control and Application Privilege Control for Windows workstations.
- Device Control, customizable to the device ID level for Windows-based implementations.
- Hardware and Software inventory reports with vulnerability flagging.
- Support for virtual environments.
- On-the-fly scanning of email and Internet traffic.
- Cloud-Assisted protection via integration with the Kaspersky Security Network.
- Local protection from unsolicited emails and phishing.
- Prevents data leaks from lost smartphones.
- Protection for file servers running Windows, Linux and Novell NetWare.
- Comprehensive protection for terminal servers and cluster servers.
- Load balancing of server processes.
- Anti-virus protection for Sendmail, qmail, Postfix and Exim mail servers.
- Scanning of messages, databases and other objects on Lotus Notes/Domino servers.
- Scanning of all messages on Microsoft Exchange servers, including public folders.
- Blocks mass mailings and malware outbreaks.
- Full support for 64-bit systems.
- Centralized installation, management and updates
- Web interface for after-hours or remote use
- Dashboards display current status of network anti-virus protection
- Device Control to manage employee use of removable media
- Dedicated security policy for remote users
- Support for network access control technology (Cisco® NAC and Microsoft® NAP)
- Comprehensive reports on network protection status
Applications inside Kaspersky Total Space Security:
» Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Servers Enterprise Edition
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Novell NetWare
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Linux File Server
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Storage
» Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange Servers
» Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange 2003
» Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Lotus Domino
» Kaspersky Mail Gateway
» Kaspersky Anti-Spam for Linux
» Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Smartphone
» Kaspersky Security Center
Download a free 30-day trial for Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security.How to Buy »
Our expert Sales Team is ready to answer any questions you may have about our Business Security Products, and help you find the right Kaspersky Authorized Reseller.Documentation »
Download Kaspersky Enterprise Space Security Product Documentation