Kaspersky DeepUnpack is a core component of Kaspersky Lab’s antivirus technology that allows for thorough unpacking of compressed objects. It can be integrated into content filtering and secure content management solutions that have limited unpacking ability, and which require thorough data inspection at the file level.
Kaspersky DeepUnpack offers the following features:
- Support for the largest number of formats (about 2,000) including nested archives and packed formats with virtually unlimited unpacking abilities.
- Regular updates for new formats, relying upon the same updating procedures as Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
- Built-in protection against archive bombs.
- Unpacking and unzipping of objects from the file system or shared memory.
- Implementation either as a daemon or as a shared library.
If you would like to discuss this solution with a representative of Kaspersky Lab’s dedicated OEM team, you may either contact us.