Kaspersky Lab’s dedicated MSP Program, includes powerful tools, managed from a single console, that make it easy to deliver comprehensive security to customers of all sizes, with no need for additional hardware or software.
Grow your business with Kaspersky Lab’s Managed Service Provider Program
Diversify your business and grow your share of the IT security market with a program that fits your business.
Kaspersky Lab’s Managed Service Provider Program was created specifically for service providers. It helps our partners extend their managed service offerings with the world’s most tested, most awarded security – while minimizing administration overheads and simplifying renewals and billing.
Kaspersky Lab’s comprehensive portfolio of security solutions is managed from a single, centralized console, making it easy for MSPs to deploy and manage security across their customers’ entire IT infrastructure with no need for additional hardware or software. Light but powerful tools enable easy-to-use security management for 5-5000+ seats.
Multi-tenancy environments are easily managed from the centralized console with integrated systems management tools – for example, prioritize and schedule patching and vulnerability assessment scanning while enforcing mobile device policies for multiple customers, all from the same console. Because everything is built from the same code base, integration and efficiency are never an issue.
Kaspersky Lab MSP Program Overview
Kaspersky Lab’s MSP Program offers an exceptional sales, growth and profit opportunities. Aggregated band level based pricing helps generate additional revenue while sales and technology training ensure you and your team make the most of new and current opportunities.
MSP Partners have a contractual relationship with Kaspersky Lab Authorized Distributors and meet the following criteria:
- Small to medium-sized company (approx. 10-100 employees)
- Managed service provider: deploy, set up, monitor
- Managed services are a major component of revenue
- Provide managed service mostly to SMB and VSB companies
Eligible Products and Partners
- Products listed on the Kaspersky Lab Pricelist in the “MSP” section of the partner portal.
- Partners who have accepted the terms and conditions of the Kaspersky Lab Partner Program.
- Partners who meet the requirements listed above and have registered as an MSP partner on the Kaspersky Lab Partner Portal.
Working together. Opportunities for Partners.
- Exceptional margin and growth opportunities – including volume discounts and flexible subscription licensing
- Sales and marketing resources and support – from presentations and battlecards, to marketing-ready campaign materials and free trials for onboarding.
- Support and training – MSP-focused technical and sales training courses, webinars and support.