Malware Creators | Internet Security Threats
Who Creates Malware?
If you’re mystified as to why someone would want to put so much effort into attacking your computer or your mobile device, let’s take a moment to consider the type of people that become malware creators… and how they benefit from creating malware.
Vandals, swindlers, blackmailers, and other criminals
It’s a sad fact that, sooner or later, malicious individuals will find a way to exploit almost any invention or new technology – in order to cause damage or generate revenues. As the legitimate use of computers, mobile devices, and the Internet has grown, so have the opportunities for vandals, swindlers, blackmailers, and other criminals to benefit from creating computer viruses, worms, Trojans, and other malware.
To find out more about what motivates the different types of malware creators – and how their activities can affect you – please click on the links below:
Other articles and links related to Malware Creators
- What is a Trojan?
- What is a Computer Virus or a Computer Worm?
- Adware, Pornware, and Riskware
- Spam and Phishing
- Choosing an Antivirus Solution
- Kaspersky PURE 3.0 Total Security
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2013
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013
- Kaspersky Security for Mac
- Kaspersky Mobile Security
- Kaspersky Tablet Security