Kaspersky Security for Mobile
Kaspersky Security for Mobile is a new application from a product family based on a uniform set of world-class anti-malware and other core technologies. It offers easy-to-use, easy-to-manage security to protect confidential data on corporate mobile devices from loss, theft, unauthorized access and malware, wherever your employees travel.
- Ensure robust data protection
Kaspersky Security for Mobile offers effective security features such as Encryption, Anti-Virus, Firewall, Anti-Spam for Voice & SMS, and Privacy Protection, as well as Anti-Theft with remote lock / wipe and GPS tracking capabilities.
- Get multi-platform support
The application provides effective anti-malware protection for mobile devices running on Symbian S60, BlackBerry, Android and Windows Mobile phones.
Infected, suspicious and damaged objects detected in the server’s file system can be moved to the quarantine folder, where they may undergo further actions, such as disinfection, deletion, etc.
- Deploy with ease
You can easily roll out Kaspersky Security for Mobile from a single point to all your corporate mobile devices, either over the air or when smartphones are connected to a PC.
- Manage effectively
The application enables system administrators to manage settings, restrictions, group policies and more from a centralized console using Kaspersky Security Center, Sybase Afaria or Microsoft System Center Mobile Device Manager.
Remote smartphone lock, wipe and GPS tracking keep data safe if phones are lost or stolen.
- SIM-Watch Changing a SIM card won’t mean you lose control of a phone. All remote security capabilities still work and the mobile number of a new user is reported to the real smartphone owner.
Files, folders and memory cards can be encrypted and password-protected.
Ensure real-time protection with on-demand and scheduled scans in addition to automatic over-the-air virus updates.
Filter out unwanted calls and SMS messages automatically.
- Privacy Protection
With one-touch hide and reveal, smartphone users have control over the contacts they want to keep private including phonebook entries, SMS and call logs.
Configure antivirus updates schedule, as well as which types of files to check or ignore, and whether detected malware should be deleted, quarantined, logged or referred to the user.
Configure which components are enabled or disabled (Block, Data Wipe, GPS Find, SIM Watch), which emails and numbers should be used for theft, loss and other notifications, as well as detailed settings for each component.
Decide which folders to encrypt and which to leave unencrypted.
- Anti-Spam for Calls, SMS and Privacy Protection
Enable or disable Anti-Spam for Calls, SMS and Privacy Protection. .
- Synchronization frequency
Configure the frequency of synchronization with the management server.
- Kaspersky Security Center 9.0
- Microsoft System Center Mobile Device Manager 2008 SP1
- Sybase Afaria 6.5
- Android 1.5 – 2.3
- Symbian S60 9.1 - 9.4, Symbian^3 (Nokia)
- Windows Mobile 5.0 - 6.5
- BlackBerry 4.5 - 6.0
- Award-winning, multi-layer anti-malware
- Endpoint controls – Application, Device & Web
- Mobile security & mobile device management... and more
- Rigorous anti-malware & endpoint controls
- Data encryption – for added security
- Vulnerability scanning & patch management
- Systems management & IT efficiency tools
- Award-winning anti-malware – plus endpoint controls
- Data encryption – to protect precious business data
- Patch management – including automatic vulnerability scan
- Efficiency-boosting systems management tools
- Email security – to defend against spam and malware
- Internet gateway security – for safer web access
- Anti-malware & remote find/wipe
- Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- 'Over the Air' provisioning