If a mobile device is lost or stolen, confidential corporate information could be at risk. That’s why we’ve included a whole host of anti-theft features that can be operated remotely – so you can:
- Lock the missing device / unlock the found device
- ‘Wipe’ corporate data – or all data – and applications from the device
- Find the device’s location on a map
- Sound an alarm on the device
- Take photographs of unauthorized users
- Receive the device’s new number – if the SIM card is replaced
With support for Google Cloud Messaging (GCM), Kaspersky Security for Mobile helps ensure Android phones receive these commands rapidly. In addition, our new Self-Service Portal lets users lock, wipe and locate their missing devices – without having to request help from an IT administrator.