Mac Endpoint Security
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac offers easily-deployed and managed anti-malware protection for endpoints running Mac OS X operating system on your corporate network and beyond from every kind of modern and future IT security threats for long-term reassurance.
- Strong, reliable protection
A completely new anti-virus engine and improved Heuristic Analyzer mean Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac offers strong, reliable protection against both known and new types of malware.
- Optimal performance
The application delivers award-winning levels of security while consuming less than 1% of the processor’s available resources during on-access scanning, according to Kaspersky Lab test results.
- Centralized administration
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac is fully supported by the Kaspersky Security Center, a centralized management tool, which allows remote deployment and updates, supports group tasks and policies as well as mobile user policies, report generation and more.
- New, Powerful Anti-Virus Engine
Our new anti-virus engine offers powerful protection against malware and other IT security threats to prevent virus epidemics and keep corporate files, data and digital communications safe, secure and fully accessible.
- Fast, unobtrusive scanning Files are scanned in real time as they are opened, copied, run and saved to detect and neutralize threats before they can penetrate your corporate infrastructure and do any harm. Proactive Heuristic Analyzer Engine increases threat detection rates with on-demand scanning by schedule or upon request.
- Frequent updates
Regular and emergency updates are delivered automatically to ensure a consistently high malware detection rate to protect your corporate infrastructure.
- Kaspersky Lab’s intelligent iSwift Scanning Technology
The intelligent iSwift technology in the application ensures that multiple re-scanning of frequently-accessed files is avoided, thanks to a proprietary algorithm that calculates the next scanning time for every file, significantly increasing overall product performance.
- Optimized CPU Usage Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac keeps system resource usage, including СPU, disk usage and disk I/O to a minimum.
- Remote deployment
The application can be installed and removed remotely by system administrators.
- Protection Management Administrators can use the Kaspersky Administration KitSecurity Center to configure and manage protection of Mac endpoints, both individually and as part of a group.
- Automatic Updating
Updates to antivirus databases and application modules are available on demand or automatically according to a set schedule. System administrators can now use the administration server as an update source and Network Agent as a transport.
- Support for Centralized Quarantine and Backup Storages
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Mac doesn’t just quarantine infected files. It also provides information to your centralized administration server storages. This allows security administrators to manage incidents directly from Kaspersky Security Center and perform the actions required to solve the problem.
- Platforms Supported:
- Mac OS X 10.6 (32/64-bit) – Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 (32-bit edition) – Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.4 (32-bit edition) – Tiger
- Mac OS X Server 10.6
- Minimal hardware requirements:
- Intel-based Macintosh computer
- 1 GB RAM
- 500 MB free hard drive space
- 32bit and 64bit
- Award-winning, multi-layer anti-malware
- Endpoint controls – Application, Device & Web
- Mobile security & mobile device management... and more
- Rigorous anti-malware & endpoint controls
- Data encryption – for added security
- Vulnerability scanning & patch management
- Systems management & IT efficiency tools
- Award-winning anti-malware – plus endpoint controls
- Data encryption – to protect precious business data
- Patch management – including automatic vulnerability scan
- Efficiency-boosting systems management tools
- Email security – to defend against spam and malware
- Internet gateway security – for safer web access