Who & When: Kaspersky Lab, a leading developer of secure content and threat management solutions, is taking the stage at the RSA® Conference 2012, which will be hosted in San Francisco’s Moscone Center from February 27 – March 2 2012. From panels and presentations to the show floor, Kaspersky Lab’s experts and newest products will be front and center during the tradeshow.
What & Where: In Booth 2025, Kaspersky Lab will showcase its latest security solutions to ensure businesses will “Be Ready for What’s Next.” Kaspersky Security for Virtualization, the Company’s first solution focused on protecting virtual corporate IT environments, will be on display, and product briefings are available. This is the first major security industry event where Kaspersky Security for Virtualization—built from the ground-up by Kaspersky Lab’s internal team of security experts— will be available for public demos.
Speaking Engagements with Kaspersky Lab Experts:
Track Session: “ChromeOS vs. iCloud - a New Frontier in Security Challenges”
Thursday, March 1, 2012 / 1:00 p.m. / Room 307 / TECH-304
- Abstract: Cloud-centric platforms have become the next big thing. Google and Apple have rolled out ChromeOS and iCloud, respectively, both of which rely on all data being stored in the cloud. Roel Schouwenberg, senior researcher at Kaspersky Lab, will dive into the security design of these cloud-centric platforms and examine their common security flaws. He will also show how iCloud and ChromeOS stack up against each other in terms of targeted and non-targeted attacks.
- Presenter: Roel Schouwenberg, Senior Researcher, Kaspersky Lab
Panel: “Breaking News! Up to the Minute Hacking Threats“
Wednesday, February 29, 2012 / 9:30 a.m. / Room 132 / HOT-202
- Abstract: Join a group of IT security experts to learn about the hottest trends and most pressing threats to date.
- Kaspersky Lab Panelist: Roel Schouwenberg, Senior Researcher, Kaspersky Lab
Panel: “Mobile Device Security: Is the Enterprise Up for the Challenge?”
Thursday, March 1, 2012 / 8:00 a.m. / Room 305 / MBS-301
- Abstract: Enterprise IT is under siege from a relentless end user onslaught demanding mobile device access in the enterprise. Join this panel to learn from experts about dealing with the tangled nuances of mobile enterprise security on a daily basis.
- Moderator: Ryan Naraine, Senior Security Evangelist, Kaspersky Lab/ZDNet
Whether you’re onsite or not, you can join the Kaspersky Lab Twitter Hashtag Contest:
- To enter just follow @kaspersky and tweet at us and tell us “what priority to you put on securing virtual machines.” Make sure to include the hashtags #F1KL and #RSAC to be entered.
- From Tuesday—Thursday, each day when the show floor closes, the @Kaspersky Twitter account will randomly select one follower to win a Toshiba Thrive Tablet.
- For more details follow @Kaspersky.
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is the world's largest privately-held Internet Security company, providing comprehensive protection against all forms of IT threats such as viruses, spyware, hackers and spam. The company's products provide in-depth computer defense for more than 300 million systems around the globe, including home and mobile users, small and medium sized businesses and large enterprises. Kaspersky technology is also incorporated inside the products and services of nearly 100 of industry leading IT, networking, communications and applications solution vendors.
For further information about the company, please visit http://www.kaspersky.com/. Friend us on Facebook and follow @Kaspersky on Twitter.
For the latest in-depth information on security threat issues and trends, please visit http://www.securelist.com/. Follow @Securelist on Twitter.
P: + 1 781 503 2654