Kaspersky Lab Hosts Industry Experts to Discuss How Cyber-Warfare Impacts Corporate IT Security
By: Kaspersky Américas on 30/01/2013
Follow the Discussion and Product News Live on Twitter: #KESB
What: Kaspersky Lab will host it Cyber Security Summit in NY City, featuring commentary and perspective from Eugene Kaspersky and some of the most respected and influential security experts from big-name corporations, government and analyst firms.
Together these experts will provide their insights and guidance on the threat landscape, with a focus on the implications and effects that today’s most sophisticated cyber weapons have on corporate security. Kaspersky Lab will also use this opportunity to announce its new corporate product suite.
- Howard Schmidt, Former Cyber-Security Coordinator of the Obama Administration
- Lawrence Orans, Research Director, Gartner Inc.
- Andy Steingruebl, Sr. Manager, Customer and Ecosystem Security, PayPal
- Eddie Schwartz, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), RSA
- Adrian Stone, Director, Security Response, RIM/BlackBerry
- Costin Raiu, Director, Global Research & Analysis Team, Kaspersky Lab
- Eugene Kaspersky, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Kaspersky Lab
Join Us Now!
- Follow the event play by play and surrounding discussions on Twitter by searching for #KESB
- NEW: View the life of an IT Manager under siege by malware: http://youtu.be/bfPJL3ERNIE
- NEW: Watch a 1 minute video outlining the challenges of today’s IT department: http://youtu.be/MbmWLZTLtUs
- NEW: A video showing everything featured in the new Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business: http://youtu.be/na5FnFuaC_Q
- NEW: read the full media announcement on Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business: http://usa.kaspersky.com/about-us/press-center/press-releases/kaspersky-...
This event is being recorded, and will be available for online viewing the week of February 4, 2013. Please visit http://www.kaspersky.com/business to register to view the video.
About Kaspersky Lab
Kaspersky Lab is the world’s largest privately held vendor of endpoint protection solutions. The company is ranked among the world’s top four vendors of security solutions for endpoint users*. Throughout its 15-year history Kaspersky Lab has remained an innovator in IT security and provides effective digital security solutions for consumers, SMBs and Enterprises. The company currently operates in almost 200 countries and territories across the globe, providing protection for over 300 million users worldwide. Learn more at www.kaspersky.com.
*The company was rated fourth in the IDC rating Worldwide Endpoint Security Revenue by Vendor, 2010. The rating was published in the IDC report Worldwide IT Security Products 2011-2015 Forecast and 2010 Vendor Shares – December 2011. The report ranked software vendors according to earnings from sales of endpoint security solutions in 2010.
For the latest in-depth information on security threat issues and trends, please visit:
| Information about Viruses, Hackers and Spam
Follow @Securelist on Twitter