Email Security Appliances
17 Dec 2010
Data loss prevention features join inbound and outbound protection in the Axway MailGate enterprise email security solution. MailGate is available as a hardened Linux appliance and can also be deployed in a VMware environment. It supports IPv6 out of the box, and it makes regulatory compliance easier, Axway says.
- Antivirus: McAfee or Kaspersky engine-based virus protection with integrated policy controls
- Virus outbreak protection: Zero-hour protection against new virus outbreaks with quarantining and notification options
- Automatic updates with zero downtime
- Integrated reporting and alert framework
- Allows for policy-based disposition
Best For: Enterprises looking for a comprehensive data loss prevention strategy combined with email security.