Kaspersky Lab is looking for ambitious hunters like you to join our Enterprise Sales team! As the Enterprise Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the performance of all sales activities in an assigned market.
... See More
Your mission is to drive demand and revenue around Kaspersky's core business into Kaspersky installed accounts and net new accounts. You will drive specific sales programs, work with our channel partners and prospect to grow Kaspersky's market share. This is a quota-carrying role where you will work with your team members to achieve both your personal and team goals.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Perform outbound sales activities such as cold calling, lead follow-up, sales qualifications, and offer extensions to existing or new customers.
- Utilize Salesforce.com to forecast and track all sales activities –Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added, and prospecting time.
- Maintain contact with customers in an assigned territory to ensure customer satisfaction, issue resolution, and Kaspersky's footprint expansion.
- Leverage internal resources and matrix organizations (e.g. Field Sales Engineer, Inside Sales Engineers, Solution Specialists, and Finance).
- Build relationships and effectively communicate with external partner organizations as necessary.
What You Need to Have
... See Less
- Experience selling end-point security software.
- Experience working with channel sales partners.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, high-pressure environment.
- Tremendous work ethic.
- Positive attitude.